Rose a special event co.owns the legal right to the above image and image is under ownership since the year 1999. Use of image anywhere in print or media is strictly prohibited under no circumstance.
** Gold Complete Wedding Package
** Wedding Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner Coordination, Ceremony & Reception. ~ $1800.00
Please Note ~ below is a typical day of wedding service list. Every bride and groom requires different services and may not require some of the below services. There may be services not listed below that the bride & groom would like to have at their wedding in exchange for what is listed below and depending on what the services are we will try to accommodate.
Wedding Planning & Coordination Services
* Phone consultation.
* Unlimited phone consultations & email correspondence during the wedding planning stages.
* Budget & wedding consultation with client.
* Locate wedding venue for client & schedule appointments.
* Client wedding forms
* Wedding venue site visit with client.
* Upon request refer professional vendors some of which include, photographer, videographer, florist, baker, catering, liens, chair covers / sash, entertainment, dove release, lighting, backdrop, servers, bartenders, favors, sweet buffet's, hotel room blocks, transportation, ceremony officiate, decor, audio visual, gobo, sparkler tribute, party supplies, cotton candy, popcorn, snow cone machine, bridal drapery, chocolate fountains and more.
* Consultation with professional vendors. If you have your own vendors we will consult with them.
* Upon client request negotiate contracts and discounts with professional vendors for clients.
* Our "Beauty Bride" assistance including recommendations for selection of wedding gown, jewelry, hair, make-up & spa.
* Groom & groomsmen tuxedo referrals.
* Assist with favors, bridal party gifts, parents thank you gifts, special gifts.
* Coordinate guest accommodations and room blocks.
* Organize guest transportation services.
* Design and decor consultation which includes invitation selection, floral and decor design, cake & desserts, favors design etc.
* Day of decor design consultation with client.
* Create wedding reception floor plan meeting at venue with client a few weeks before wedding.
* Wedding day ceremony & reception event time line consultation with client.
* Entertainment coordination.
* Wedding rehearsal coordination with bridal party.
* Present bridal party with a wedding time line, review important information with bridal party.
* Line up bridal party for rehearsals.
* Wedding rehearsal dinner coordination includes selecting a venue.
* Assist with menu selection, seating arrangements and oversee according to the client's specifications.
* Decor design such as flowers, favors.
* Coordinate transportation for out of town guests. (if required)
Wedding Day ~
Wedding Ceremony~ there will be 2 event specialists the day of your wedding.
* Arrive early with assistant's.
* Place church flower arrangements & pew decor.
* Decor placement if at a venue and not a church.
* Pin on flowers. Present bouquets to bridesmaids.
* Pass out program books.
* Assist bride.
* Line up bridal party at church or venue.
* Oversee vendor arrival.
* Greet guests
Before Reception ~
* Arrive early to venue and prepare according to client requests.
* Wedding ceremony decor placement, inside and or outside such as centerpieces, favors, escort guest seating cards, sweet buffet, flower arrangement.
* Greet vendors and instruct them to where to set up, according to floor plan.
* Look over tables and make sure they are set up properly.
* Greet guests.
* Oversee wedding reception according to client’s requests.
* Coordinate bridal party introductions at wedding reception.
* Orchestrate bride & groom entrance, toasts, special dances, announcements.
* Event planners point of contact for professional vendors & guests.
* Assist professional vendors as need be.
* Oversee flow of reception throughout the evening. Solve any issues that may arise.
* Distribute vendor balances & tips.
* Pack up gifts, decor etc at the end of the night and give to point of contact.
* Travel expenses which includes tolls & parking.
** If you would like an additional day of assistant ~ the fee will be $35.00 per hour.
** If you would like bartenders & servers for your event we can refer several companies that we have worked with. We do not serve, cleanup or bartend events.
** Standard or custom wedding candy and or dessert buffet will be an extra fee.
** Centerpiece rental ~ extra fee per set.
** In Northern Illinois we will travel within a 55 mile radius one way and 110 miles round trip from Orland Park Illinois and to the Northern Indiana area. Additional mileage fee may apply if outside of travel radius.
Now the next step is to call us at 312-292-0898
or fill out the custom form at http://www.roseeventco.com/page31