Rose a special event co.owns the legal right to the above image and image is under ownership since the year 1999. Use of image anywhere in print or media is strictly prohibited under no circumstance.
** Bronze Day Of Wedding Services ~ Wedding Planner
** Package 1 ~ Rehearsal, Ceremony & Reception ~ $695.00
** Package 2 ~ Ceremony & Reception ~ $595.00
** Package 3 ~ Reception Only ~ $495.00
** Decor Placement Only ~ $395.00
** Above services also includes cocktail party if requested.
Decor ~ place decor in the room, (centerpieces, favors etc)
Please Note ~ below is a typical day of wedding service list. Every bride and groom requires different services and may not require some of the below services. There may be services not listed below that the bride & groom would like to have at their wedding in exchange for what is listed below and depending on what the services are we will try to accommodate.
** We provide a complimentary phone consultation to discuss your wedding and what we can do for you as your wedding planner before we are hired.
** Once hired we will prepare a service agreement form based on your service needs that was discussed during the complimentary phone consultation, prepare an event planning contract, accept full payment and schedule a phone consultation to go over the details of your wedding.
Prior to wedding day ~ 4-6 weeks before wedding day.
* Phones call and emails to discuss wedding details according to service agreement form.
* Review with client all wedding details that have been planned.
* Discuss wedding vendor list as hired by client.
* Client wedding forms
* Wedding day timeline coordination with client 1-2 weeks before wedding.
* Contact professional vendors 1 week before wedding to confirm attendance & discuss timeline. (brides approval)
Wedding Rehearsal ~ (package 1 & 2)
* Wedding rehearsal coordination with bridal party.
* Review important information with bridal party.
* Line up bridal party for rehearsals.
* Arrive early to prepare according to client's service agreement.
* Place flower arrangements and church pew decor.
* Wedding ceremony decor placement if at a venue and not a church.
*Decorate wedding arch if outside / inside ceremony.
* Pin on flowers.
* Present bouquets to bridesmaids.
* Pass out program books.
* Assist bride.
* Greet guests
* Line up bridal party at church or venue.
Before Wedding Reception
* Arrive early to venue and prepare according to client service agreement.
* Wedding ceremony decor placement, inside and or outside such as centerpieces, favors, escort guest seating cards, sweet buffet, flower arrangement, decorate arch etc.
* Greet vendors and instruct them to where to set up, according to floor plan.
* Look over tables and make sure they are set up properly.
* Meet & greet guests at the cocktail hour (if one is scheduled)
* Meet & greet guests at reception.
* Oversee wedding reception and bridal party introductions.
* Event planner is point of contact for vendors, family & guest.
* Ensure proper wedding reception flow per timeline.
* Leave before guest dancing begins.
* Travel expenses including tolls and parking.
** If you would like an additional day of assistant ~ the fee will be $35.00 per hour.
** If you would like bartenders & servers for your event we can refer several companies that we have worked with. We do not serve, cleanup or bartend events.
** Standard or custom wedding candy and or dessert buffet will be an extra fee.
** Centerpiece rental ~ extra fee per set.
** In Northern Illinois we will travel within a 55 mile radius one way, round trip 110 miles from Orland Park Illinois and Northern Indiana. Additional mileage fee may apply if outside of travel radius.
Now the next step is to call us at 312-292-0898
or fill out the form at http://www.roseeventco.com/page31